Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:17' 4"
- Length: 17' 4"
- Beam: 7' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 460 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.25"
- Transom height: 20.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1450 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2650 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 6' 2"
- Package height: 5' 3.5"
- Package width: 7' 11.5"
- Towing length: 23' 8"
- Storage length: 20' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 2 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel, angled cleats flushed w/gunnels
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 23-gal. (87.06 L) Guardian™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Lowrance® HOOK2 4x flush-mounted fishfinder
- Single cable, no feedback rotary steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- Room to flush-mount optional, exchanged 9" (22.86 cm) fishfinder
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Step to bow deck w/42-qt. (39.75 L) insulated cooler
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/polymer lid
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 9" (22.86 cm) fishfinder
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Heavy-duty Interstate® trolling battery
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 13" (33.02 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire available at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables