Super clean!! This is the boat to have on the river or the big lakes!
Content courtesy of
Glastron released their latest series which starts with the GLS 195. This new series adds more upscale amenities and still keeps the price within reach. The GLS 195 has smart styling in a size that fits the young family looking for more than just an entry level basic bowrider.
I was impressed with the beefy grab rails, stainless drink holders and simulated wood trim accents on a boat this size. When it comes to affordable boats you generally see a lot of plastic and chrome – two materials that aren’t going to last as long as the boat itself. The custom engine vents on this model are heavy-duty, they will surely last as long as the boat and that is usually something that is the first to break!
- Adjustable SuspensionAire bucket seats with flip-up bolsters
- Aft bench seat/sunlounge
- AM/FM/CD Sirius satellite-ready stereo with 4 speakers & MP3 adaptor
- Automatic bilge pump
- Molded extended swim platform
- Padded sunlounge
- Rear bench seat
- Ski locker with mat & hinged lid
- Snap-in carpet
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes/throttle control plate/courtesy lights/drink holders/ speaker covers/grab handles/pull-up cleats/rubrail insert/stern rails
- Telescopic 3-step boarding ladder
- Tilt steering wheel
- Unitized fiberglass floor/deck
- Walk-thru windshield with full side wings
- Walk-thru transom with swing-away gate
- Woodgrain steering wheel
Length Overall 19' 4''
5.89 m Beam 94''
2.39 m Dry Weight 2,915 lbs.
1322 kg Tested Weight N/A Draft 29''
.74 m - Draft Up N/A - Draft Down N/A - Air Draft N/A Deadrise/Transom 21 deg. Max Headroom open Bridge Clearance N/A Weight Capacity N/A Person Capacity N/A Fuel Capacity 34 gal.